Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Leaving 2008

I am still not quite myself, and so rather than 'force' myself to do things, I am laying low and doing other behind-the-scenes tasks that have been on my To Do list for ages.  It feels good to honor where I am at, and yet still be moving in a forward direction.  Much as I might not like it, life is often messy and unpredictable, and it is in those moments that I am tested - perhaps more than any other.  I also know, that there is great strength and lessons to be learnt in this place, so as I exit 2008 I feel humbled and vulnerable.  I know that this too shall pass, I just need to stay on this wave until it reaches the safety of the shore.

I hope that as you leave 2008 and enter 2009 that you are doing so in a way that respects where you are currently at in life.  There is value here.

Fondly,

Catherine

No comments: