Monday, November 3, 2008

Apple

I am a HUGE Mac fan!  I have been, since I was a teenager.  (So much so, my husband recently bought me this t-shirt!) Of course, I have had a few jobs along the way that have seen me working on a PC, but at my core, I have always been loyal to Apple.

Luckily for me, when I met my husband, he worked at Apple HQ in Cupertino!  So we had lots of Apple products around - iPods, iBooks, MacBooks, MacBook Pros, iPhones and more.  It was like Apple HEAVEN!

Did I mention that I am such a loyal fan that now all my immediate family members have at least one Apple product?

While we were in New York in June this year, we went to the 5th Avenue Apple Store at about 1am.  It was like going to our own personal version of mecca.  Ahhhh....the beauty that IS Apple was represented in even the structure itself.


And few companies package their items as beautifully as Apple - even down to the last details in the box.

If you haven't bought an Apple product ever, or recently, treat yourself, the experience is like no other.

Long live Apple, it's products, it's high standards and mostly, it's beauty!

PS - Did I mention the Mac TV ads rock?!!!!

No comments: