Thursday, November 6, 2008

A good cup of coffee

A superb latte at Joe's Garage, Queenstown, New Zealand

There is nothing quite like a good cup of coffee.  

The aroma, the taste, the warmth and the comfort...ahhhh.....

There is something about it that I sink into.  It is a ritual for me.  

I only have one cup a day so I make sure it counts.  No drip coffee for me.  I am a latte girl through-and-through.  My hubbie keeps offering to buy me an espresso machine, but I keep declining.  I like going out to get it, whether to a mom-and-pop shop or a larger chain like Starbucks (I know, some of you pure coffee connoisseurs are now cringing, but at least at Starbucks I can order my coffee exactly as I want it made) I like the engagement with the baristas, and that first sip for the day...de-lic-ious!

No matter your drink of preference, here's a toast to something so good it makes us sigh with deep, satisfying, contentment!

No comments: