Monday, October 20, 2008

Is it better to...?

For the last week I have had family visiting the Bay Area and while they haven't stayed with me the whole time, I have been trying to see them as much as I could.  As such, I haven't had the time to really write a decent blog post, at least, not by my standards, or original intentions.  

I have kept the promise to my self and a group of solopreneurs that I belong to, to blog each day, but it has been rather a rush.  So, as I find myself needing to run out the door in 5 minutes, I say to myself....is it better to not keep my promise and skip a day of blogging?  Or is it better to at least post a quote, photo or thought?

I think it is the latter.  And, in doing so, I remind myself that I, like life, am not always perfect and can't do everything to the fullest extent, sometimes, 'being done' counts for something.

What are your thoughts?

No comments: