Wednesday, October 8, 2008

You Can Heal Your Life


Today I took the time to watch Louise Hay's You Can Heal Your Life movie.  You can watch it streaming on the web for $4.95 at www.youcanhealyourlifemovie.com This is not something I would typically do during the 'work' day and yet, it feels very much in alignment with what I do and so I choose to make time for it this week.

I am a huge believer in our ability to use our minds to heal our bodies, and likewise to allow our minds to poison our bodies, so I really respect Louise's work.  

I enjoyed the movie and it was refreshing to be reminded that I am not the only one who walks around with hundreds of comments, opinions or thoughts going on constantly in my head.  I intend to buy the DVD and watch it over and over again as I know I will pick up a little something different each time.  

Louise was a pioneer for her time, and thank goodness for people like her who trust their instincts - even when there may not have been 'evidence' around to support their ideas, she knew she was on to something and she stuck with it.

Are you a pioneer?  

If so, here's to living boldly in the world...

Catherine

No comments: